Congratulations Mr.Arshad Warsi for achieving the UAE golden visa
Arshad Warsi, popularly known for his role Circuit in Munnabhai MBBS received the Golden Visa from the Al Nahda Centre. Ever since the Golden Visa has come in place, the Al Nahda Centre in Dubai has been one of the most popular choices for eminent personalities to avail the visa. Arshad is the latest celebrity in the list and the centre is extremely thrilled to hand over the prestigious visa to the actor.
Who is Arshad Warsi?
Arshad Warsi is a Bollywood actor who started his career in Indian cinema as an assistant director and a dance choreographer. He eventually ventured into acting with the 1996 Tere Mere Sapne which was a box office success. His role as Circuit in Munnabhai MBBS got him many accolades as an actor in a comic role and gave him many opportunities in the genre. He has been part of many other hit Bollywood films including the Golmaal franchise, Dhamaal, Lage Raho Munna Bhai, Jolly LLB and Ishqiya.
Why Golden Visa for Arshad Warsi?
Arshad Warsi received the Golden Visa for his contribution in Indian cinema as an actor. He has been part of many hit films and has received many awards as well.
What is Golden Visa?
The Golden Visa is a five or ten-year permanent visa granted to specialists for their contribution to the development of their respective fields. The golden visa aims to encourage and attract skilled people and talents in the UAE.
Who can Apply for Golden Visa?
Golden Visa is granted to scientists, doctors, researchers, innovators, investors, outstanding students, entrepreneurs, humanitarian workers, CEOs, managers and also specialists in the fields of science, health, engineering, business management, education and technology. The visa is also given out to eminent personalities in art, including film stars and social media influencers.
The following must be noted:
- Scientists applying for the visa must be accredited by Emirates Scientists Council or holders of the Mohammed Bin Rashid Medal for Scientific Excellence
- Creative individuals in the field of culture and art must get accreditation from Ministry of Culture and Knowledge Development
- Inventors must obtain a patent of value which must be approved by the Ministry of Economy. These patents must add value to the economy of UAE
- Exceptional talents must have patents or scientific research published in a top-class journal.
- Doctors and specialists must satisfy at least two of the following conditions:
- A Ph.D. degree from any of the world’s top 500 universities
- An award or certificate of appreciation in the applicant’s respective field of work
- Contribution to major scientific research in their field of work
- Membership in any organisation related to their field
- Scientific books or published articles in significant publications in their field of work.
- In addition to 10 years of professional experience, the applicant must have a Ph. D. degree in their field of work
- Specialisation in areas prioritised by the UAE
- Executives must own a leading and internationally recognised company or hold a high academic achievement and position.
How to apply for Golden Visa
The Golden Visa Application system is available on the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship website. Those who are eligible to avail the visa can apply for a nomination request under the Golden Services section.
How Al Nahda Centre can Help
The Al Nahda Centre, Dubai is a single destination for all government services in the UAE. The centre has a unit that serves all the services of the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA). The unit helps customers avail all the services of the ICA without any additional charges. For all queries and assistance on the Golden Visa, you can contact the Aal Nahda Centre and the staff of the centre would assist you.
The Al Nahda Centre has been around for more than five years and has been serving the residents and tourists of UAE for all documentation services. From immigration, medical tests to visa processing services, the centre provides almost all government services under one roof. ICA is one such organisation that provides its services under the Al Nahda Centre. The experienced staff with their unmatched expertise ensures that the customers get top-notch service and assistance.
Alnahda Center Ramadan Working Hours2 days ago
How to Replace Lost Emirates ID Within a Day32 days ago
Re-Entry Permit for UAE Resident Visa Holders58 days ago
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our subscribers list to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly in your inbox