Get these 7 Types of UAE Visas Without a Sponsor
Here is some good news if you are planning to visit or relocate to the UAE – you can now apply for residence and visit visa without the help of a sponsor. With UAE’s new visa system update and visa categories that have come in place since October 2022, availing a visa to enter the country has now become easier. Here are 7 types of visas that you could avail without an individual, establishment, hotel or airline to sponsor visa.
1. Golden Visa
The Golden visa is a 10-year residence visa which is granted to scientists, doctors, researchers, innovators, investors, outstanding students, entrepreneurs, humanitarian workers, CEOs, managers and also specialists in the fields of science, health, engineering, business management, education and technology. The visa is also given out to eminent personalities in art, including film stars and social media influencers.
Some of the benefits of the Golden visa include:
- Availability of special multiple-entry visa with a validity of 6 months for the applicants to come to the UAE and complete the Golden visa application process.
- You can renew it every 10 years.
- Even if you stay outside the UAE for more than six months, the visa would remain valid.
- You can sponsor any number of domestic helpers.
- Availability of residence for family members including spouse and children with no age limit.
- Even when the original Golden visa holder passes away, their family members can stay in the UAE till the permit expires.
2. Residence Visa
The UAE Cabinet had announced that the following categories of Residence Visa do not require a sponsor.
- Remote work residence (One-year visa)
- Retirement residence (Five-year visa)
- Real Estate Owners’ Residence (Two years)
3. Green Visa
The Green visa is a five-year visa available for:
- Skilled employees
- Investors and partners
If you fall under one or any of these categories, you can apply for self-sponsorship.
4. Five-year Multiple Entry Tourist Visa
You can now get a five-year multiple entry tourist visa without a sponsor, provided you have a valid health insurance in the UAE and have at least $4,000 (Dh14,692) or its equivalent in foreign currencies in your bank account. You need to furnish the copy of your valid health insurance during your stay and a copy of your bank statement in order to get this visa.
5. Visit Visa to Visit Friends or Relatives
According to the UAE Cabinet announcement, you do not need a local sponsorship to visit your friends or relatives in the UAE anymore.
6. Jobseeker Visa
Hundreds of people visit the UAE almost every day in search of jobs. You can now apply for a two-month, three-month or four-month visa to explore job opportunities in the country without a local sponsor.
7. Visit Visa to Explore Business Opportunities
Many people come to the UAE to explore business opportunities including seeking investors and starting a business outlet in the country. This also does not require sponsorship, and those who want to explore business opportunities are most welcome.
The Al Nahda Center, a one-stop destination for all government services in the UAE can assist you in applying the aforementioned visas. For more info, contact 800GULF.
Streamlining the UAE Residency Visa Process13 days ago
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our subscribers list to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly in your inbox