Congratulations Ms.Zenofar Fathima for recieving Golden Visa from Al Nahda Center
Zenofar Fathima, an activist filmmaker, philanthropist, and businesswoman from Dubai, has recently made headlines for receiving the coveted UAE Golden Visa.The Indian expat has lived in the UAE for more than 30 years and is well-known there for her thought-provoking short films, many of which focus on pressing social concerns like domestic abuse and online safety. In 2020, Fathima and her company, Zen Film Productions, received praise on a global scale for their trilogy of COVID-19 short films. The trilogy spurred discussions on pandemic depression, the sacrifices made by medical professionals and front-line responders, and how easily the COVID-19 virus was underestimated by the general public. Fathima has produced and directed more than 20 short films and corporate projects in under 4 years.
What is Golden Visa?
The Golden Visa is a five or ten-year permanent visa granted to specialists in various domains for their contribution in their respective fields. The golden visa aims to encourage and attract skilled people and talents inside and outside the UAE to the country.
Who can Apply for Golden Visa?
Golden Visa is granted to scientists, doctors, researchers, innovators, investors, outstanding students, entrepreneurs, humanitarian workers, CEOs, managers and also specialists in the fields of science, health, engineering, business management, education and technology. The visa is also given out to eminent personalities in art, including film stars and social media influencers.
The following must be noted:
- Scientists who apply for the visa must be accredited by Emirates Scientists Council or holders of the Mohammed Bin Rashid Medal for Scientific Excellence
- Creative individuals in the field of culture and art must get accreditation from Ministry of Culture and Knowledge Development
- Inventors must obtain a patent of value approved by the Ministry of Economy. These patents must add value to the economy of UAE.
- Exceptional talents must have patents or scientific research published in a top-class journal.
- Doctors and specialists must satisfy at least two of the following conditions:
- A Ph.D. degree from any of the world’s top 500 universities
- An award or certificate of appreciation in the applicant’s respective field of work
- Contribution to major scientific research in their field of work
- Membership in any organisation related to their field
- Scientific books or published articles in significant publications in their field of work.
- In addition to 10 years of professional experience, the applicant must have a Ph. D. degree in their field of work
- Specialisation in areas prioritised by the UAE
- Executives must own a leading and internationally recognised company or hold a high academic achievement and position.
How to apply for Golden Visa
You can apply for the Golden Visa on the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship website. If you are eligible for the visa, you can apply for a nomination request under the Golden Services section.
How Al Nahda Centre can Help
The Al Nahda Centre, Dubai is a one-stop destination for all government services in the UAE. The centre has a department that provides all services of the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA). The department is where customers could avail all the services of the ICA without any additional charges. For all queries and assistance on the Golden Visa, you can contact the Al Nahda Centre and the staff of the centre would be glad to assist you.
The Al Nahda Centre was founded in 2016 and has been serving the residents and tourists of UAE for all government documentation services. From immigration assistance, medical tests to availability of Amer center Dubai and visa processing services, the centre provides almost all government services under one roof. The experienced staff with their unmatched expertise ensures that the customers get top-notch service and assistance.
Streamlining the UAE Residency Visa Process13 days ago
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our subscribers list to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly in your inbox