The Dubai Economy is a governmental body that is entrusted to set and manage the economic agenda of the country. The organisation provides support to all the processes that are needed to improve the business environment of Dubai. This in turn helps in the growth in productivity of the country, hence DED is a significant sector. The Department of Economic Development (DED) collaborates with affiliated institutions to set plans and policies in the economic sector, provide services to all local and international companies and business people and also to promote the growth of strategic sectors.
With the presence of DED at the Al Nahda Center, businesses and organisations can approach the center directly for their required document works. We have officers from DED working with us, who ensure that no customer is send back disappointed. We offer hassle-free business registration services and amendments.
Services are available for:
- Instant license
- Reserve trade name
- Initial approval
- Payment voucher
- Cancellation of license
- DED trader
- Cancellation of companies inactive for more than 2 years
- Limited partnership
- Private and joint stock companies
- Sole proprietorship
- Public shareholding company
- LLC company
- Civil company
The documentation processes for these services are usually tedious but at Al Nahda, we ensure that the services are provided with precision and efficiency. We respect our customers and work towards helping them achieve their requirements without much hassle. All they need to do is submit the necessary documents required for the process, and our DED staff makes sure that they receive their business-related documents without much delay.
Process to Obtain Business Trade License in Dubai
- Determine and select your local partner as sponsor for your business. Also pre-decide the extent of services you require from local sponsor. Have good relationship with your sponsor to avoid future problems.
- Submit an application form to Department of Economic Development (DED) for trade name and activity approval.
- You are required to have business premises; therefore, look out for office location and make a tenancy contract.
- Prepare Memorandum of Association (MOA) with sponsor.
- Submit application for business license to DED along with required legal documents.
- Following are the documents which must be submitted to Trade License and Commercial Registration Department in DED.
- Completely filled application form signed out by company’s legal agent.
- Original as well as copy of company’s statutory documents
- DED letter approving company name
- DED attestation letter approving the setup of company
- Tenancy agreement
- Shareholder’s complete details and their passport copies
- At this stage you must pay all charges and fees. After successful submission of required documents and payment of fees, you will receive business license after a week.
Al Nahda center is a friendly organization with efficient staffs taking care of the customers and their requirements. We ensure speedy delivery and quality services for competitive rates.