Our office is located at Al Qusais 1st, Dubai and our website is operated and managed from the office.
Should you choose to visit this website from countries or regions outside UAE, you do so of your own volition and shall use our website only as permitted by local laws.
Visiting www.alnahdacentre.com or sending emails to us constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via e-mail and on the site or through other services, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
THE COMPANY’S RIGHTS
In providing you with access to the website, the Company reserves the following rights, and in accessing, browsing or otherwise using the website, you grant to the Company and agree that the Company shall have the following rights:
- The right to refuse or withdraw your access to the website in accordance with applicable laws for any reason at any time (with or without notice) if in the Company’s sole and absolute discretion you violate or breach any of these Terms.
- The right to report you to the police or other judicial bodies if the Company believes in its sole and absolute discretion that your conduct (whether in using the website, or otherwise) is or may be unlawful.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
We give you permission to use our website so long as you do not:
- Use the content on the website for any commercial purpose.
- Use the content or the website for any illegal purpose.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any other user’s computer systems or networks associated with the website.
- Modify or attempt to modify or in any way tamper with website.
- Use the website or any of the content on it in a way that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright, right of privacy or right of publicity.
- Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
We attempt to ensure that information on this website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, or contain typographical errors, or omissions, that may relate to service descriptions, pricing, promotions or offers. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or correctness of any information on this website. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information if any information in the service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
The Company may change or discontinue the availability of the website and at any time without prior notice. The Company reserves the right to terminate these Terms for any reason, without notice, and these Terms shall automatically terminate in the event that you violate any of the Terms set forth herein (with prejudice to our accumulated rights against You).
We assume no liability or responsibility for:
- any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this website, or your downloading of any information or materials from this website.
- Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies on the website.
- Any acts or omissions of users, our partners, advertisers or other parties on or through the website.
- Any unauthorized access to or use of the website.
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website.
- Any physical injuries or emotional to you or third parties related to the website.
- Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like.
If any of these terms and conditions or any provisions of a contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
For any payments done through the website the following service fees apply:
AL NAHDA CENTRE is not responsible for any technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; incomplete, garbled or delayed transmissions. It assumes no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential or psychological damages as a result of visiting or using its Web site or loss of services, income or welfare resulting from any virus that may infect computer equipment used to access its sites. Under no circumstances will AL NAHDA CENTRE be liable for any damages or injury that result from the use of the materials on this site and the user shall indemnify AL NAHDA CENTRE from & against all liabilities resulting from the user's failure to observe these terms and conditions.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND
Please be advised that cancellations made up to 48 hours before a scheduled appointment via email, text, phone call]will be processed without a penalty.
Cancellations made 48 hours]or less before an appointment will be subject to a charge of half of the service rate. This includes appointments where our service provider is unable to access the property, is turned away, or the client is unavailable.
If AL NAHDA CENTRE cancels an appointment with less than 48 hours notice, a new appointment will be scheduled without penalty to the client, subject to availability.
As a general rule, this website does not collect Personal Information about you when you visit the site. You can generally visit the site without revealing Personal Information, unless you choose to provide such information.
Site Visit data:
This website records your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes your server's address; the name of the top-level domain from which you access the Internet (for example, .gov, .com, .in, etc.); the type of browser you use; the date and time you access the site; the pages you have accessed and the documents downloaded and the previous Internet address from which you linked directly to the site.
We will not identify users or their browsing activities, except when a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider's logs.
Your email address will only be recorded if you choose to send a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to a mailing list. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and will not be disclosed, without your consent.
Collection of Personal Information:
If you are asked for any other Personal Information you will be informed how it will be used if you choose to give it. If at any time you believe the principles referred to in this privacy statement have not been followed, or have any other comments on these principles, please notify the webmaster through the contact us page.
Note: The use of the term "Personal Information" in this privacy statement refers to any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.
TERMS & CONDITION CHANGES
AL NAHDA CENTRE reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time.