Our office is located at Al Qusais 1st, Dubai and our website is operated and managed from the office.
Should you choose to visit this website from countries or regions outside UAE, you do so of your own volition and shall use our website only as permitted by local laws.
Visiting www.alnahdacentre.com or sending emails to us constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via e-mail and on the site or through other services, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
THE COMPANY’S RIGHTS
In providing you with access to the website, the Company reserves the following rights, and in accessing, browsing or otherwise using the website, you grant to the Company and agree that the Company shall have the following rights:
- The right to refuse or withdraw your access to the website in accordance with applicable laws for any reason at any time (with or without notice) if in the Company’s sole and absolute discretion you violate or breach any of these Terms.
- The right to report you to the police or other judicial bodies if the Company believes in its sole and absolute discretion that your conduct (whether in using the website, or otherwise) is or may be unlawful.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
We give you permission to use our website so long as you do not:
- Use the content on the website for any commercial purpose.
- Use the content or the website for any illegal purpose.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any other user’s computer systems or networks associated with the website.
- Modify or attempt to modify or in any way tamper with website.
- Use the website or any of the content on it in a way that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright, right of privacy or right of publicity.
- Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
We attempt to ensure that information on this website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, or contain typographical errors, or omissions, that may relate to service descriptions, pricing, promotions or offers. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or correctness of any information on this website. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information if any information in the service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
The Company may change or discontinue the availability of the website and at any time without prior notice. The Company reserves the right to terminate these Terms for any reason, without notice, and these Terms shall automatically terminate in the event that you violate any of the Terms set forth herein (with prejudice to our accumulated rights against You).
We assume no liability or responsibility for:
- any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this website, or your downloading of any information or materials from this website.
- Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies on the website.
- Any acts or omissions of users, our partners, advertisers or other parties on or through the website.
- Any unauthorized access to or use of the website.
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website.
- Any physical injuries or emotional to you or third parties related to the website.
- Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like.
If any of these terms and conditions or any provisions of a contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.